AUTOMATION ENGINEERS / COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS
In addition to the Turku, Tampere and Rauma offices in Finland, Allstars Engineering Group operates in Poland, Bulgaria and Croatia. Turnover of Allstars Engineering Group in 2020 was approximately 6.8 MEUR and our total personnel approximately 125 people.
Allstars Engineering Ltd. is an engineering and consulting company headquartered in Turku and is part of the Allstars Engineering Group. We operate in the shipbuilding, offshore and industrial industries. Our company offers design, project management and other expert services.
Because of the growing needs on our industrial business we are looking for, in project based assignments (in Turku or Tampere locations)
AUTOMATION ENGINEERS / COMMISIONING ENGINEERS
Based on the needs and assignments of our various customers, we are looking for experienced automation engineers with programming capability to work for selected customer project sites. The employment relationship is project based and the place of employment will be most probably abroad. The final job description is determined based on the characteristics, skills and experience of the person to be selected, as well as on varying client assignments.
- programming capability and practical experience in Siemens S7
- technical education (e.g. automation engineering, degree: B.Sc. engineer, technician or M.Sc.)
- earlier experience of start-up activities of automation systems such as:
- testing and proving of automation system’s functionality
- parameter and program changes
- preparing start-up documentation for the automation part
- taking care of necessary back-ups for the automation system
- reporting during the project, and final reporting
- technical problem-solving ability and ability to cope even with challenging situations, as well as the ability to get along with different people
- electrical work and occupational safety knowledge and required qualifications
- travelling readiness and ability to stay abroad 60–200 days per project (also outside of EU)
- expertise and earlier experience of start-up activities in the paper machine, board machine or pulp dryer line
- equipment knowledge of the finishing systems of paper machine, board machine or pulp dryer (e.g. winders)
- ability to read and understand drawings and technical documents with modern design programs and tools
- electrical and occupational work safety knowledge and necessary certificates
We offer challenging and interesting advising tasks and contract work at project site.
For more information on vacancies, please contact Jussi Piirilä, Industry Department / Sales Manager, tel. +358 44 7291544. Please send your application by 31.12.2021 to jussi.piirilä@aegroup.fi or by filling in the form below. We will begin interviewing suitable persons upon receipt of applications and recruitments may be made during the application period.
Working at Allstars
‘For me, the best thing about Allstars is the interesting and challenging work. I don’t feel bad waking up in the morning and coming to work. I learned about Allstars…
‘I appreciate the great atmosphere at Allstars as well as the work tasks that offer a wonderful challenge. Although I used to work in a different industry, I was always interested in design…
‘I started in 2015 at Allstars as a head designer in the Hull department. Great cooperation and communication were immediate with both the colleagues and the company management…
‘Ship design is a growing industry, and working for Allstars is a great way to become a professional in the design industry. I wanted to work here because Allstars seemed like…
Our recruitment data files contain the following information: person name, telephone number, e-mail, CV, link to your LinkedIn profile.
The purpose of the data file is to assess the person’s aptitude for the work and the data file is created once the application is received by the company through the website or e-mail. The applicants’ information will be stored for 6 months. The CEO, Sales Director, Office Manager, Sales Manager, Design Director and IT Specialist have permissions to manage the data file.