Mechanical installation advisors / mechanical site managers
In addition to the Turku, Tampere and Rauma offices in Finland, Allstars Engineering Group operates in Poland, Bulgaria and Croatia. Turnover of Allstars Engineering Group in 2020 was approximately 12 MEUR and our total personnel approximately 150 people.
Allstars Engineering Ltd. is an engineering and consulting company headquartered in Turku and is part of the Allstars Engineering Group. We operate in the shipbuilding, offshore and industrial industries. Our company offers design, project management and other expert services.
Because of the growing needs on our industrial side we are looking for, in project based assignments (in Turku or Tampere locations)
MECHANICAL INSTALLATION ADVISORS / MECHANICAL SITE MANAGERS
Based on the needs and assignments of our various customers, we are looking for experienced mechanical installation supervisors to work for selected customer project sites. The employment relationship is project based and the place of employment can be in Finland or abroad. The final job description is determined based on the characteristics, skills and experience of the person to be selected, as well as on varying client assignments.
– previous experience in the role of installation supervisor or installation site manager
– technical training (e.g. in mechanical, production, power plant, electrical or energy engineering, degree: B.Sc engineer, technician or M.Sc.)
– technical problem-solving ability and ability to cope even with challenging situations, as well as the ability to get along with different people
– language proficiency requirements: English, Finnish
– occupational safety and HSE skills and required qualifications depending on the final job description
– travelling readiness and ability to stay abroad 60–200 days per project
– expertise and experience in the paper and pulp industry
– knowledge or specialization in technical areas of expertise, such as compressed air, hydraulic, electrical, automation, piping or pressure vessel expertise
– managerial experience, either in direct management positions or as a subcontractor supervisor
– installation supervision work experience in the following industries:
- process industry (paper and pulp industry, chemical industry, energy industry)
- industrial HVAC sector (air conditioners, piping, sheet metal ductwork and products, heat exchangers, air dryers)
– driving license
– ability and understanding of drawings and technical documents with modern design programs and tools
We offer challenging and interesting advising tasks and contract work at project site.
For more information on vacancies, please contact Jussi Piirilä, Industry Department / Sales Manager, tel. +358 44 7291544. Please send application by 28.2.2021 to jussi.piirilä@aegroup.fi or by filling in the form below. We will begin interviewing suitable persons upon receipt of applications and recruitments may be made during the application period.
Working at Allstars
‘Ship design is a growing industry, and working for Allstars is a great way to become a professional in the design industry. I wanted to work here because Allstars seemed like…
‘I started in 2015 at Allstars as a head designer in the Hull department. Great cooperation and communication were immediate with both the colleagues and the company management…
‘I appreciate the great atmosphere at Allstars as well as the work tasks that offer a wonderful challenge. Although I used to work in a different industry, I was always interested in design…
‘For me, the best thing about Allstars is the interesting and challenging work. I don’t feel bad waking up in the morning and coming to work. I learned about Allstars…