The entire Finnish shipbuilding industry is experiencing a massive boom, as a result of the rapid growth of the cruise ship market. Growing at the same rate is a force to be reckoned with: Allstars Engineering Group, with offices in Turku, Finland as well as in Bulgaria, Croatia and Poland. Already an established player on the shipbuilding arena with more than 30 years of experience, Allstars is a leading provider on its own area of expertise, with revenues growing at the rate of 74,8 % in the 2015 fiscal year.
In addition, the general industry field shows sign of improvement as well. So as to be able to assist customers with their land-based industrial expansion projects as well, Allstars Engineering Group has established a team of skilled industrial engineering professionals, with more than 25 years of combined experience at their disposal.
Allstars Engineering is known for:
- Comprehensive project management services, allowing customers to concentrate on their own business operations
- Flawless execution of projects, resulting in seamless compatibility with other project parts
- On-schedule delivery, thus avoiding unnecessary delays and financial losses
In the last year, Allstars Engineering Group has made significant investments to increase its delivery capacity:
- Hiring of 11 competent engineering professionals to the team
- Adding to their design software knowledge and skill, now comprising of over 10 most commonly used industry software programs
- Digitalization of operations
- Expansion and refurbishment of all professional operational spaces
- Personnel wellness programs, from physical therapy to standing desks to job satisfaction surveys and continuing-education programs
Some key qualities of Allstars Engineering Group that set it apart from the competition include:
- Flexibility in implementing and executing diverse requirements
- Ability to make rapid decisions when customer situations so demand
- Flat-fee, comprehensive pricing model with fixed fees as opposed to hourly charges
In the words of the CEO, Mr. Jukka Suonpää: ”Our competition is not willing to take the risk of offering flat-fee services to the customers. To us it is not a risk; we are confident enough in our know-how, efficiency and project management skills to offer to our customers the cost savings achieved through this model. This creates a win-win-win situation to all involved.”
Allstars Engineering Group employs approximately 50 design, calculation and engineering professionals and has an international fast-response team of over 200 professionals on call. The company is headquartered in Turku, Finland.
For more information on the delivery capacity of the AE Group, contact Sales and Marketing Director Mr. Jouni Väkiparta:
Tel. +358 40 700 8519